Terms and condition on Donation/ Sponsorship Donation:-
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person (“Donor/Benefit Holder”) providing donation/ sponsorship donation to Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust through an online payment gateway service (“Service”) offered by PAYUMONEY, through Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust (Trust’s website: www.gandhividyamandir.org). Each Donor/ Benefit Holder is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
An act whereby transferring part or whole of its property in the form of cash or other to another for the sake of giving him/her a support out of love or help or emotions or responsibility or etc. without any expectation of return.
Donation is where a User is donor and Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust is donee.
- Sponsorship Donation:
An act of assurance or promise or support provided for the sake of another by giving his/her cash or part or whole of his property to help the needy one out of love or emotions or responsibility or etc. Sponsor is one who takes the responsibility of another.
In Sponsor ship Donation, Sponsor is donor who takes the responsibility of Benefit Holder and request done(state) to provide help to that Benefit Holder whose responsibility has been taken by the sponsor.
- Policy and Guidelines on Donation and Sponsorship Donation:
- Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust considers the protection of personal information important and shall take necessary care to safeguard the privacy of Donor both in the case of Donation and Sponsorship Donation.
- Further, Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust also considers the protection of personal information important and shall take necessary care to safeguard the privacy of the party who is been sponsored by the sponsor (in short “benefit holder”) in the case of Sponsorship Donation.
- It is informed that to provide donors the best possible experience, we work with Payment Service Partners and may share Donor Data and other information with, or have it transmitted through, them.
- Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust assured that information about the donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- We expect that all relationships with individuals representing Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust to the donor will be professional.
- It is for the information that those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- Donor/Benefit Holder feels free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.( we keep updating data of website).
- In case of Sponsorship Donation, Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust shall not be responsible to protect any personal/confidential information which is been shared between the Sponsor and Benefit holder without any knowledge of Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust. Protection/ safeguarding of that information are sole and exclusive responsibility of the donor. Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust will not be held responsible for any loss or inconvenience encountered as a result of using such information by Sponsor.
- Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust specifically ensures that Donation/Sponsorship donation both should be utilised only for providing help to Government authorities, Educational Institutions, Non- profit organisations, States, hospitals, government offices, police authorities, front line workers and Health workers (also named Benefit holder in this terms and conditions) to fight against pandemic COVID-19.
- All the representations, disclaimers or information provided by the Sponsor to the Benefit holder in case of sponsorship donation without any knowledge of Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust shall not be considered to be representations, disclaimers or information of Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust. We assures that all the correct representations, disclaimers or information has been displayed on the Donation webpage/ website of the Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust.
- Any representations, disclaimers or information provided by the sponsor to the benefit holder in case of sponsorship donation without any knowledge of Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust found to false in future then the same shall be the sole responsibility of the Sponsor.
- In case of Sponsorship Donation, sponsor should provide the benefit holder’s requisite information correctly with regard to his name, place, contact number, address etc. so that Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust shall provide the benefit to the same and Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust will not be responsible if the information is incorrect and benefits have been provided to other than the benefit holder.
- If the donation is for the Supply of Sarv jvar har Churna, then Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust shall have the responsibility till the time the churna has been provided to the Benefit holder in the sponsored quantity thereafter, Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust will not have any right over gathering any information with regard to its internal distribution or utilization etc. The same right should vests in Benefit Holder. Any RTI Application, Queries, complaints, request, enquiry etc in this respect will not be entertained by Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust because it is the Benefit Holder who is answerable to the same.
- The work of Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust is till the time the particular help, product, facility etc been provided to the Benefit Holder for which the donation is given. If the Benefit holder refuses to take such help, product, facility etc. even after the donation is already provided to Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust by sponsor then it is the sole decision of Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust to utilise that donation amount for the help of another needy one.
- Similar case with respect to the supply of Churna, The work of Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust is till the time the Churna has been provided to the Benefit Holder for which the donation is given. If the Benefit holder refuses to take such Churna even after the Sponsored donation is already provided to Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust by sponsor then it is the sole decision of Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust to utilise that Churna for the help of another needys. Neither the sponsor or the Benefit Holder will question on the act of Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust. Once being refused to take Churna, Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust will not be answerable to anybody in respect of utilisation of that Churna.
- Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust ensures that the purpose for which the donation is provided will get fulfilled for the welfare of the society.
- It is specifically stated that this website/webpage is a platform only to donate. Any purchasing in the garb of donation will be considered as a donation only. The donated amount will not be allowed to be refunded back.
- Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust deeply values all contributions to sustain our mission against COVID-19. To protect the privacy of our donors and their special relationship with Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust, we maintain the following policies (Note: Protection only limited to the information provided to Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust. If the information is provided to any third party other than Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust then Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust will not be responsibility) of our donors:
We may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card number etc for the purposes of accepting donations to Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust. We will not release or use this information for any other purpose unless we have your consent. We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organisations. We offer donors the option to be recognised anonymously. Donors may request, at any time, to not receive our solicitations. Donors may request to not receive certain mailings, such as our newsletter. We do not track, collect or distribute personal information entered by those who visit our website. Personal information stored in Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust database is protected with a secured login with authentication, assignment of a unique ID to each person with computer access, regular pass code changes, and user IDs are deactivated or terminated as needed.
- Contact us
SRI GANDHI VIDYA MANDIR, TRUST
Sardarshahr, Dist: Churu,
Phone No.: 01564-220025/ 223642/ 223054
Fax No.: 01564-223682
- Other Disclosures
We may disclose information when required by law; when needed to protect our rights, privacy, safety, property, donors, or users; and when necessary to enforce our terms of service.
You have certain rights with respect to the information we collect about you. Upon request, we will tell you what information we hold about you and correct any incorrect information. We will also make reasonable efforts to delete your information if you ask us to do so, unless we are otherwise required to keep it.
I (Donor/ Sponsor) accept and give consent that I have carefully read all the terms and conditions mentioned above before providing donation to the Trust. In the case if there will be any confusion/doubt with regard to the understanding and interpretation of this terms and conditions then Sri Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Trust will not be responsible in any such manner.